Zelh is a fast-growing, passionate outsourcing company. Our mission is to be the most reliable logistics and IT provider in the industry by offering and maintaining consistently high-quality services.
We achieve this mission by fostering long-term relationships with customers, employees, and vendors. Personal attention, timely communication, and respect for all people are the basis of our business philosophy!
At this point, Zelh is looking for team-oriented and enthusiastic Architectural Drafter to join our team.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Revit / 3D modeling of residential architectural construction;
- Prepare drawings;
- Creating and editing architectural models for single-family, multi-family, and commercial projects;
- Performing QA/QC on drawings and models to ensure accuracy;
- Generate Structural details and structural plans based on engineering notes and redlines;
- Respond to building department comments and incorporate building code into plans;
- Generate structural details and plans;
- Ability to learn vertical and lateral structural calculations;
- Follow all instructions given by the responsible engineer to assist them in developing their design.
- Master’s / Bachelor’s degree;
- Proficient in reading and writing in English;
- Proficient in Revit 3D modeling of residential structures (1−3 years of experience);
- Meeting deadlines;
- Good understanding of home construction;
- Organized, strategic & forward-thinking;
- Visual thinking and problem-solving;
- Strong presentation and communication skills;
- Clear attention to details;
- Ability to learn new building code standards and apply them to design.
- Competitive salary;
- Medical Insurance;
- Talented team of professionals;
- Comfortable modern office (cabinet system);
- Corporate English lessons;
- Corporate Events;
- Cookies/Fruits/Pizza days once a week;
- Marriage/Childbirth bonuses;
- Working in an international company with the possibility of professional growth;
- Challenging tasks.