Zelh is looking for team-oriented and enthusiastic Architectural Drafter to join our team.
- Revit / 3D modelling of residential architectural construction drawings
- Creating and editing architectural models for single-family, multi-family and commercial projects
- Performing QA/QC on drawings and models to ensure accuracy
- Generate Structural details and structural plans based on engineering notes and redlines
- Respond to building department comments and incorporate building code into plans
- Master’s / Bachelor’s degree
- Proficient in reading and writing in English
- Proficient in Revit 3D modelling of residential structures (3-5 years of experience)
- Meeting deadlines
- Good understanding of home construction
- Organized, strategic & forward-thinking;
- Visual thinking and problem-solving;
- Strong presentation and communication skills;
- Clear attention to details;
- Working hours: 10 AM – 7 PM
- Young and friendly staff.
- Medical Insurance.
- English Classes.
- Corporate events.
- Cookies/ fruits/pizza days once a week.
- Marriage/ Childbirth bonuses.
Send your CVs (only in ENGLISH, please).