Zelh is looking for a Customer Service Representative in Odessa office of the US-based logistics company.
You will receive proper training, and all the tools that would give you a great opportunity to learn much more about the industry, as well as a great opportunity to become a long term member of the existing team.
Essential job functions required:
- Daily communication with customers.
- Creating status notes.
- Notifying appropriate parties of any issues.
- Exchanging information between many parties.
- Coordination and applying to certain schedules.
- Able to analyze customer requests in the variety of ways that they come in
- Answering incoming calls from clients and vendors is big priority
- Being friendly and helpful with all customers
- Following up with task until completion
- Other duties as required by business needs or as assigned
- PC proficient (Microsoft Office preferred)
- Communication, self-organization and leadership skills.
- Fast typing skills.
- Ability to work in a high stress/paced environment.
- ADVANCED English level is REQUIRED.
- Ability to work in a team environment, and be a team player.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Age: 21-28 years old.
- Morning, evening, night shifts. 24/7 hr schedules available.
- Young and friendly staff.
- Office downtown located closely to a convenient road junction.
- A workplace in a comfortable office and with the energized team.
Send your CVs (only in ENGLISH, please)