Zelh is looking for a Freight Broker/Logistics Coordinator for the US-based logistics company.
You will receive a proper training, and all the tools that would give you a great opportunity to learn much more about the industry, as well as a great opportunity to become a long-term member of the existing team.
Essential job functions required:
- Booking loads with carriers;
- Working with DAT load board;
- Contacting shipping companies;
- Setting up new accounts posting brokering freight;
- Identifying and selecting reputable and safe carriers for freight services;
- Providing customers with shipping quotes;
- Daily communication with drivers;
- Negotiating on every booked load;
- Notifying appropriate parties of any issues;
- Inputting updates into the system;
- Scheduling appointments;
- Maintaining current knowledge of market trends in transportation marketplace;
- Other duties as required by business needs or as assigned.
- 1+ years’ work experience in a similar role;
- OR just Advanced knowledge of English;
- Established book of business preferred;
- PC proficient (Microsoft Office preferred);
- Excellent problem-solving abilities;
- Proficient negotiation skills;
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written;
- Fast typing skills;
- Demonstrated ability to meet sales targets;
- Ability to work in a high stress/paced environment;
- ADVANCED English level is REQUIRED.
- Schedule (15:00—00:00 Business days);
- Young and friendly staff;
- Medical Insurance;
- English Classes;
- Corporate events;
- Cookies/ fruits/pizza days once a week;
- Marriage/ Childbirth bonuses.
Send your CVs (only in ENGLISH, please).